Saturday: Vigil 6.30 pm
Sunday: 10.30 am
Currently by appointment only
For the safety of all in St. Joseph’s Church, we ask that each person take responsibility for their behaviour in line with HSE directives:
- Please sanitize your hands as you enter and leave the church
- Sanitizers are available at the doors of the church.
- There is NO sharing of the Sign of Peace.
- Holy Communion will be given ONLY in the hand and NOT on the tongue
- Please go up the centre aisle and return to your seat by the side aisles.
- Children must be accompanied when going to the toilet.
- The toilet is situated near the entrance.
- We request that you ensure that children are kept close to parents/guardians at all times and not permitted to move freely around the church.
Please take care when lighting a candle at any of the shrines as the sanitising solutions may be inflammable